Do you wonder about where they came from, what they mean, and how you might use them in your own spiritual practice?
In October 2014, I hosted a free call on Lessons from the Labyrinth.
We talked about:
- the history of labyrinths
- how they’re used in spiritual practice and self-care
- the three stages of a labyrinth walk (release, receive, return)
- how they serve as a metaphor for our lives
- what they say about the hero/ine’s journey
- ideas for using the labyrinth in retreats, workshops, church settings, etc.
- ideas for how you could make your own labyrinth (from my experience making temporary ones at retreats, or the portable one I’ve made recently)
- how the labyrinth provides a backdrop for my new e-course The Spiral Path: A Woman’s Journey to Herself
Listen to the recording…