Are you one of those dreamers, believers, planners, or doers who want to leave this world better than when you found it? Are you looking for a circle of others like you who will ignite your spirit?
I want to work with you, and I want to connect you with others like you.
I want to see your spirit ignited.
Pathfinder Circle is a place for dreaming, planning, and connecting. It’s a place where you are safe to ask the deep questions on your heart, a place where you can peek into the fear without having to feel shame, a place where you can dare more, dream more, and be more.
It’s also a place where you can stand in the trembling, daring to listen to the voice of your vocation – the voice that calls you deeper into the kind of work that both excites and terrifies you. You will be supported here.
The next session starts September 2015.
What is Pathfinder Circle?
It’s an intimate online coaching circle for 6 people who are seeking their paths to their true vocations. It’s an invitation to go inward, to that deep place of connection, where your true work and the world’s longing meet.
We are living in a period in history where much of the world’s population has become profoundly disconnected. In our quest for money, success, and happiness, we have ignored our truest longing for connection to ourselves, to each other, to the earth, and to Spirit. This disconnection is resulting in our own self-destruction and the destruction of the earth.
Pathfinder Circle will help you first to reconnect with your own longing and the world’s longing, and then help you to begin to serve as a catalyst to help others reconnect.
Using “Pathfinder: A creative journal for finding your way“ as a guide, we’ll explore the following topics:
- What it means to “cut up the old map” (the rules that someone else constructed for you) and learn to trust the path as it unfolds in front of us
- How we can get better at “navigating in the dark” and learn from our grief & struggle
- The importance of releasing the stories that no longer serve us
- The importance of collecting our own stories of courage that help us navigate our paths
- What we value and how that shapes our paths
- What songs we are meant to sing and how to strengthen our voices in order to sing them
- How our wounds can become our gifts
- How each of us is being uniquely called to serve the world (and ourselves)
- The importance of your own ongoing Circle of Grace to support and encourage us
- How we can step onto our paths with boldness and grace
In each of the first 8 weeks, you’ll be invited to work through a section of Pathfinder, and we’ll use that as a springboard for that week’s conversation. The exercises in Pathfinder invite deep personal exploration through journal practice, creative expression, and embodiment practice. You will explore who you are at the deepest level, when all of the distractions are stripped away.
Each week, our conversations will be rich and full of meaningful coaching questions, as well as any questions that are coming up for you along the journey.
In the final 2 calls, each participant will be offered a half hour intensive support circle, where they can present a project, idea, or vocational inquiry and be supported by strong coaching questions that will help clarify and strengthen it.
My work will be to support you on this quest for your path and to provide a strong and safe container for conversation and growth. My specialty is creating sacred space, where every exploration – even if it brings up darkness you didn’t expect – is safe and not judged.
How will the Pathfinder Circle work?
We’ll meet once a week for 10 weeks, for two hours, on a group Skype call for a group coaching session. I will host you in a Circle of Grace, which means that the following principles will guide us:
- This is a circle of grace. It is a safe space for all of us, and to make it so, we will treat each other with kindness and grace.
- This is a confidential circle. Nothing that is shared here will leave the circle without the permission of the person speaking.
- This is a sharing circle. Each of us will be invited and encouraged to share questions, wisdom, writing, etc. Nobody will be pushed to share if they don’t feel ready, but everyone will be invited.
- This is a learning circle. We are all here to learn, and so no questions will be considered foolish and no wisdom shared will be silenced. We are all learners together, including the teacher/host.
- This circle belongs to each of us. Each of us is individually and collectively responsible for how we interact, what we share, and what we get out of this time together.
We will also participate in a private group on Facebook where conversations can happen between calls. This will be a supportive environment for ongoing conversation that deepens our journey, holds us accountable for our commitment to this quest, and allows us to get to know each other in a deeper way.
In addition to the group work, you have an opportunity to add 2 one-on-one coaching sessions that can happen during the group coaching program, or after it is complete. This will help you find even greater focus in your journey. You’ll emerge from the coaching work with a clearer plan for the next steps on your journey.
Who is this meant for?
You are the right person to be in the Pathfinder Circle if you:
- have vision and imagination, believe you have a role in making the world a better place, and need support in clarifying that role;
- have a sense that you are not fully in the vocation that you are being called into;
- are beginning to recognize your own giftedness and creativity but don’t know what to do with them;
- long to live a more authentic and courageous life; and/or
- believe deeply in the transformative power of community and want to serve as a community-catalyst.
What will you get?
For your investment in Pathfinder Circle, you will receive:
- a hard copy version of Pathfinder: A creative journal for finding your way
- a small gift that I will select or make specially for you to take along as a talisman on this journey
- 10 group coaching/learning calls (on Skype), which will be recorded in case you miss any
- membership in a private Facebook group
- clarity about the vocation you’re being called toward
- a new circle of friends who will support you on your journey
- guidance (and a 44 page pdf) on how to host your own Pathfinder Circle after our time together is complete
- (optional) two one-on-one coaching sessions for increased clarity
When will it be offered?
Pathfinder Circle will be offered twice a year.
The next session will held from September to November 2015.
How much will it cost?
Registration for the 10 week group coaching program (plus Pathfinder journal, Facebook group, and Pathfinder Circle hosting guide) is $475 USD.
Registration plus 2 one-on-one coaching sessions is $625 USD.
If you wish to make payments by installments (for the circle without coaching), the first payment of $159 can be made in the form below and you will receive invoices for the other 2 payments on March 15th and April 15th.
Note: There will be one scholarship available for a portion of the registration. If you need financial support, email me, share a bit of your story and your desire for this program, and let me know what you are able to contribute.
Is there a refund policy?
Yes. If, after the first two weeks in the program, you are not fully satisfied, you will be refunded 80% of your investment.